PIO-DA4 14-bit, 4 Channel Analog Output Board auto detected by Windows
The PIO-DA16, PIO-DA8 and PIO-DA4 are multi-channel D/A boards for the PCI bus for PCs. The PIO-DA16/8/4 offers 16/8/4 channels of double-buffered analog output. The output range may be configured in different range: ±10V, ±5V, 0 ~ 10V and 0 ~ 5V voltage output or 4 ~ 20mA, 0 ~ 20mA current loop sinking. The innovative design improves several drawbacks of conventional D/A boards.
- Jumperless and without trim-pot.
- The calibration is performed under software control
- eliminating manual trim-pot adjustments.
- The calibration data is stored in EEPROM.
- Each channel can be selected as voltage or current output.
- High channel count output can be implemented in half size.
- PCI bus
- Channels: 16/8/4
- 14-bit Analog Output
- Unipolar or bipolar outputs available from each converter v Output type:
(Unipolar or bipolar) and output range
- ( 0 ~ 5V, Â±5V, 0 ~ 10V, Â±10V) can be software programmable
- 4~20mA or 0~20mA current sink to ground for each converter
- Two pacer timer interrupt source
- Double-buffered D/A latches
- Software calibration
- 16 channels DI, 16 channels DO
- SMD, short card.
- One D-Sub connector, two 20-pin flat cable connectors
- Connects directly to DB-16P, DB-16R, DB-24C, DB-24PR and DB-24POR
- Automatically detected by Windows 95/98/NT
- No base address or IRQ jumper needs to be set