Standard ViewPAC touch screen controller with 5.7" display screen running Android 1.5
ViewPAC are programmable controllers with display functions. ICP DAS has great experience, knowledge and techniques with Linux based controllers. Now ICP DAS releases the ViewPAC with Android Linux based operation system. It has a friendly user interface and easy-to-learn development environment. ViewPAC will bring a brand-new experience to users!
ViewPAC combines LinPAC, graphic display and keypad in one unit. It equips a PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running Android 1.5 operating system, variant connectivities (USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485), 3 I/O slots, 3.5”/5.7” TFT LCD and a rubber keypad.
VP-23A1 and VP-25A1 are the members of ViewPAC family. They have all the advantages of good control system: stability, hard real-time capability, small core size, built-in server (Web/FTP/Telnet/SSH server), and provide multiple development environments (ViewPAC SDK for Linux and Windows environment by GNU C language, JAVA, GUI software).
Compared to traditional IPC + PLC solutions, ViewPAC reduces overall system cost, space and gives you all the best features of IPC and PLC.
- Modulized I/O Expansion Interface
- Both VP-23A1 and VP-25A1 has 3 built-in expansion slots. Users can choose the I/O expansion or communication modules that matches their needs to expand the functions of VP-23A1 or VP-25A1. ICP DAS has already released tens of expansion modules, such as Digital I/O, Analog I/O, and RS-232/RS-485 expansion.
- Dalvik I/O Driver
- Dalvik I/O Driver is the Dalvik version of ICP DAS Linux based controllers' Java I/O driver. It is a Dalvik extension suite developed for industrial control applications, in order to expand the function of Virtual Machine.
- Dalvik I/O Driver integrates the Android OS with the I/O module perfectly and helps users to build control systems easily.
- Hardware Features:
- PXA 270 CPU (32-bit & 520 MHz)
- IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- 3.5”/5.7” TFT LCD (5.7” LCD is with Touch Panel)
- Rubber Keypad with 24/6 Keys
- Audio with Microphone-In and Earphone-Out
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- 3 Slots for High Profile I/O Modules
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability
- CAN bus
- Dual Battery Backup SRAM (512 KB)
- One Ethernet Port
- 2 Serial Ports (RS-232, RS-485)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +70 °C
- Environment monitoring
- factory automation
- building management systems
- industrial machine control