Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Sản phẩm đã được thêm vào giỏ hàng
WISE-5800 CR Intelligent User-defined I/O Module for Modbus RTU or DCON Devices (RoHS)
WISE-5800 CR: Bộ lập trình nhúng IoT Wise Modbus RTU
• Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
• No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
• IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
• Support XW-Board.
• Support I-7000 Remote I/O Modules (Up to 16) or Modbus RTU Slave Devices (Up to 10).
• Support I/O channel monitoring/control, Timer, Schedule, Recipe operations.
• Support non-SSL Email sending, CGI Command sending operations.
• Data logger and data files send back function supported.
• Modbus TCP/RTU Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development. WISE-5800 supports an I/O expansion bus to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O, A/D and D/A according to the XW-Board. In addition, it also support ICP DAS I-7000/M-7000 remote I/O modules and Modbus RTU slave devices. Based on the variety I/O module of I-7000/M-7000 and the connection ability with Modbus RTU slave devices, WISE-5800 can provide user more flexibility in application field. WISE-5800 supports Modbus TCP/RTU protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. In addition, WISE-5800 provide data logger function with microSD card, it can record I/O channel value by event trigger or regular time period. The data files can be sent back to the control center for further administration management or data analysis by Email or FTP.
|Protocol||• Modbus TCP & Modbus RTU
• FTP Client
• CGI Command (Sending)
• Active I/O (Modbus TCP Master)
|Function||• Web Interface for Configuration
• IF-THEN-ELSE Logic operation (36 rule set supported)
• I/O channel monitoring and control
• Timer operation (12 set supported)
• Schedule operation (12 set supported)
• Data Logger operation (1 set supported)
• Internal Register operation (48 set supported)
• Recipe operation (12 set supported)
• non-SSL Email sending function.
• SNTP Time Synchronization
|CPU||16-bit CPU (80 MHz)|
|Storage Expansion||Support 1G/2G/4G/8G/16G/32G microSD card|
|Status||1 x System Status
1 x MicroSD Card Status
1 x Enthernet Link Status
|Remote Module Support||I-7000 Series Module
Modbus RTU Slave Module
|Ports||COM 1: RS-232 (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, GND), non-isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max.
COM 2: RS-485 (Data+, Data-) with internal self-tuner ASIC; non-isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max.
|Ports||RJ-45 x 1, 10/100 Base-TX (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicators)|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Input Range||12 ~ 48 VDC|
|Redundant Power Inputs||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||91 × 123 × 52 (W x H x D)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, Non-condensing|
|WISE-5800 CR||Intelligent User-defined I/O Module for Modbus RTU or DCON Devices (RoHS)|