Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Sản phẩm đã được thêm vào giỏ hàng
WISE-5800-MTCP CR Intelligent User-defined I/O Module for Modbus TCP Devices (RoHS)
WISE-5800-MTCP CR: Bộ lập trình nhúng IoT Wise Modbus TCP
• Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
• No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
• IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
• Support XW-Board.
• Support Modbus TCP Slave Devices(Up to 7).
• Support I/O channel monitoring/control, Timer, Schedule, Recipe operations.
• Support non-SSL Email sending, CGI Command sending operations.
• Data logger and data files send back function supported.
• Modbus TCP/RTU Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development. WISE-5800-MTCP supports an I/O expansion bus to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O, A/D and D/A according to the XW-Board. In addition, it also support Modbus TCP slave devices. Based on the connection ability with Modbus TCP slave devices, WISE-5800-MTCP can provide user more flexibility in application field. WISE-5800-MTCP supports Modbus TCP/RTU protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. In addition, WISE-5800-MTCP provide data logger function with microSD card, it can record I/O channel value by event trigger or regular time period. The data files can be sent back to the control center for further administration management or data analysis by Email or FTP.
|Protocol||• Modbus TCP & Modbus RTU
• FTP Client
• CGI Command (Sending)
• Active I/O (Modbus TCP Master)
|Function||• Web Interface for Configuration
• IF-THEN-ELSE Logic operation (36 rule set supported)
• I/O channel monitoring and control
• Timer operation (12 set supported)
• Schedule operation (12 set supported)
• Data Logger operation (1 set supported)
• Internal Register operation (48 set supported)
• Recipe operation (12 set supported)
• non-SSL Email sending function.
• SNTP Time Synchronization
|CPU||16-bit CPU (80 MHz)|
|Storage Expansion||Support 1G/2G/4G/8G/16G/32G microSD card|
|Status||1 x System Status
1 x MicroSD Card Status
1 x Enthernet Link Status
|Remote Module Support||Modbus TCP Slave Module|
|Ports||COM 1: RS-232 (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, GND), non-isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max.
COM 2: RS-485 (Data+, Data-) with internal self-tuner ASIC; non-isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max. (Reserved)
|Ports||RJ-45 x 1, 10/100 Base-TX (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicators)|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Input Range||12 ~ 48 VDC|
|Redundant Power Inputs||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||91 × 123 × 52 (W x H x D)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, Non-condensing|
|WISE-5800-MTCP CR||Intelligent User-defined I/O Module for Modbus TCP Devices (RoHS)|